November 20, 2013

Deaneos Prosecco


I had the great pleasure and privilege to work and collaborate alongside Michael Deane, the eminent Belfast restaurateur and businessman, in his ambitious project to create his very own Deanes' brand of prosecco. I left the brewing and bottling process to the experts and kept to what I know best, art, and helped to produce the label you can see above. Being legally trained at university I'm not great with technology and left the graphic design detail to local designer Adam McConnell.

This project followed the earlier collaboration where I helped produce a label for Deanes' home brand wine. See below for images of the label I produced for the Deaneo Prosecco and of the Deanes' team enjoying a first taste of the bottle's contents.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...