May 08, 2014

Ian Knox and his Penny Farthing, Ctd


A selection of pictures of Ian Knox on his Penny Farthing. Enjoy. Previous posts of Ian Knox on his Penny Farthing here and here.

Other posts on Ian Knox. Ian Knox speaking with the Detail here. Chatting with Michael Smiley here. My blog post on Ian Knox's cartoons of loyalists and republicans, here. Ian Knox and I drawing together in the Black Box, Belfast in 2013 here. Ian Knox and I drawing at McHugh's, Belfast here. My coverage of Ian Knox's December 2013 exhibition, 'Lifelines and Deadlines' here. A selection of photos of Ian Knox at workhere. Slideshow of Ian Knox riding his Penny Farthing here. My article here on why an Ian Knox prize to encourage satire and political cartooning like the Herb Block foundation in America which rewards and encourages future talent.

 







@ceramicallyapt said of the picture below: "It was at Belfast City hall! No idea the date, I think it was 1964? 50 years ago, still have the tatty & old clipping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...